MedShape, Inc. Announces Breakthrough In Joint Fusion With DynaNail™ NiTiNOL Device
For more information on DynaNail, please visit www.medshape.com/our-products/dynanail.html.
About MedShape, Inc.:MedShape, Inc. is a privately held medical device company working to develop and commercialize a portfolio of surgical solutions that use its patented shape memory technologies to address the increasing demand for improved sports medicine, joint fusion, and musculoskeletal trauma products. For more information, visit www.medshape.com.
(1) Hughes, JL (1976). Evaluation of Nitinol for Use as a Material in the Construction of Orthopedic Implants. Final Scientific Report for U.S. Army Medical Research and Development.
DynaNail is a trademark of MedShape, Inc.Media Contact: Jenn HarrisonCarabiner Communications 678.313.3438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE MedShape, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts