MedShape, Inc. Announces Breakthrough In Joint Fusion With DynaNailâ¿¢ NiTiNOL Device
For more information on DynaNail, please visit www.medshape.com/our-products/dynanail.html.
About MedShape, Inc.:MedShape, Inc. is a privately held medical device company working to develop and commercialize a portfolio of surgical solutions that use its patented shape memory technologies to address the increasing demand for improved sports medicine, joint fusion, and musculoskeletal trauma products. For more information, visit www.medshape.com.
(1) Hughes, JL (1976). Evaluation of Nitinol for Use as a Material in the Construction of Orthopedic Implants. Final Scientific Report for U.S. Army Medical Research and Development.
DynaNail is a trademark of MedShape, Inc.Media Contact: Jenn HarrisonCarabiner Communications 678.313.3438 email@example.com SOURCE MedShape, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV