WEST CHESTER, Pa., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QVC, the global leader in video and ecommerce retail, announced U.S. mobile orders increased by 142 percent in Q3, and predicts that Cyber Monday will look more like Mobile Monday as more consumers than ever before turn to mobile and tablet devices for holiday purchases. As the second largest ranked multi-category retailer in the Internet Retailer Mobile 400, QVC is an industry leader in mobile commerce and sees Mobile Monday as a key milestone for the trend. Social will also be a major force driving holiday traffic for the multi-channel retailer as it introduces new social experiences to inspire gift giving ideas and engage shoppers. Unlike traditional retailers, QVC personalities will unveil fresh inspired gift ideas everyday on QVC.com, on QVC and through social channels, offering customers more holiday joy every time they log on and tune in this holiday season.
New this season is the QVC.com Gift Tab, where QVC shoppers can easily click to discover imaginative new gift ideas inspired by real people, including QVC hosts, guests and the QVC customer community. QVC.com will also feature the most pinned items from the QVC Pinterest boards, which is just one of the many ways shoppers contribute to QVC's gift ideas. To deliver fresh ideas right up to the holiday weekend, QVC will reveal weekly chapters of its Inspired Gifting story, providing inspiration from perfect entertaining ideas to family gifts to stocking stuffers and a new way for Facebook fans to engage and share gift ideas.
"As more consumers take advantage of the convenience of shopping online and on mobile this holiday season, we're engaging our customers through new social experiences, across all our platforms, to inspire and to offer an alternative to the holiday chaos," said Claire Watts, CEO, QVC U.S. "QVC has the second largest mobile retail business in the U.S., and our strategy to create digital shopping experiences with strong integration across TV, PC, tablet and mobile platforms is not only a success with our customers, but is significantly outpacing the industry."
QVC will be offering the exceptional brands that customers want at extraordinary values through exclusive products and Today's Special Value ® offers tailored to inspire holiday gift giving. During Thanksgiving week and beyond, QVC will feature gifts at the top of wish lists, including:
- Bose Wave Music System III with additional remote control
- HP 15" and 17" Laptops with Win8, Next Gen AMD A6 APU, 8GBRAM 1TB HD
- Keurig Platinum Plus Brewer w/64 KCups, Filter& My K-Cup
- A wide range of prestige beauty gifts, including philosophy, WEN Hair & Body Care by Chaz Dean and Josie Maran, and featuring exclusive beauty bundles in its beauty gift catalogue and Customer Choice Beauty Award Winners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV