NASA, American Geophysical Union Host NASA Social In San Francisco
WASHINGTON, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA and the American Geophysical Union are inviting social media followers to a unique behind-the-scenes NASA Social on Tuesday, Dec. 4, in San Francisco. The event will bring 20 social media users together with some of the world's best and brightest scientific minds at the world's largest Earth and solar system science conference.
NASA Socials are in-person meetings with people who engage with the agency through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social networks. Participants will get special access to parts of the AGU meeting and meet with NASA and other scientists presenting research on Earth's climate, deep ocean exploration and the latest findings from Mars. Additionally, guests will sit in on a press conference, attend a panel on deep ocean exploration with film-maker James Cameron and a NASA astrobiologist, explore the expansive exhibit hall, and meet fellow science enthusiasts who are active on social media.
Registration is open from noon EST Wednesday, Nov. 14, to 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16. NASA and the AGU will select 20 participants at random from Web registrants. Additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list. Because of space limitations, those selected will not be permitted to bring a guest. Each participant must be age 18 or older. For more NASA Social and sign up information, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/socialTo join and track the conversation online during the NASA Socials, follow the hashtags #NASASocial and #AGU12. The AGU Fall Meeting attracts as many as 20,000 attendees and offers a platform for scientists to present their most cutting-edge work. For more information on the meeting, visit: http://fallmeeting.agu.org/2012 SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV