Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced that the company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of $0.29 per share. The quarterly dividend is payable on Jan. 28, 2013 to shareowners of record at the close of business on Dec. 26, 2012.
About Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality
foods and simple meals, including soup and sauces, baked snacks and
healthy beverages. Founded in 1869, the company has a portfolio of
market-leading brands, including “Campbell’s,” “Pepperidge Farm,”
“Arnott’s,” “V8” and “Bolthouse Farms.” Through its corporate social
responsibility program, the company strives to make a positive impact in
the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it
operates. Campbell is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the Dow
Jones Sustainability Indexes. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV