CAVU Resources, Inc. Announces The Merger Of Its Subsidiary CAVU Energy Services Inc. With CAVU Global Energy, LLC
Going forward, in addition to the company and shareholders of CAVU Resources, Inc. owning 40% of newly proposed public CAVU Energy Services, Inc., the company maintains 100% ownership and control of its other operations, namely:
- Newly targeted leases in both Oklahoma and Kansas, along with those located in very prolific Mississippi Lime play.
- Saltwater Disposal and water reclamation projects Kansas, Louisiana and Texas
- CAVU has also recently been approved for approximately $150,000 in equipment funding to begin development on existing and recently acquired oil and gas properties.
William C. Robinson, CEO of CAVU commented, "After months of negotiations, this Merger fulfills the vision we described at our shareholder meeting last year. We have accomplished this in a most prudent manner, with the aim of rewarding our shareowners. This merger and our ongoing projects should continue to fuel growth and future dividends for the company. I am very excited about the future for CAVU. We are operating with good corporate governance and moving forward in a positive direction."
About CAVU Global Energy, LLC
CAVU Global Energy was formed with the goal of becoming a nationally known oil and gas company dedicated towards the communities in which it operates by focusing on price competitive markets. This family run company features a fully qualified membership which includes entrepreneurs, former VP of a Global Government Retailer (AAFES), and a retired chief engineer for ATK, a major NASA contractor. With a combined experience of over 60 years, CAVU Global Energy is leading the way towards achieving its goals in the oil, gas and energy business. CAVU Global Energy in addition, qualifies as a Minority owned company and will be able to utilize this in future government business opportunities.
About CAVU Resources, Inc.During World War II, Navy fighter pilots would look up at the sky and if it was a "CAVU" day then it meant ceiling and visibility unlimited. The pilots believed they would have unobstructed flying allowing them to see their targets quicker, identify the obstacles they needed to overcome, giving them a greater chance of success. The founders of CAVU Resources, Inc. chose the name CAVU because they believe that the company will be the embodiment of its name.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV