4 Free Holiday Menus For Picky Eaters From EMeals: Your Choice Of Clean Eating, Gluten-Free, Low Carb & Classic
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Why tear your hair out piecing together your holiday dinner menu by poring over multiple cookbooks, online resources and tattered Family Circle recipes – especially if you're dealing with special dietary regimens? Simply download a free holiday menu from online meal planning service eMeals in your choice of Clean Eating, Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Classic categories. You'll save time, relieve stress and – most importantly – set a stellar holiday table.
The Clean Eating holiday menu, for example, features good-for-you dishes made with fresh ingredients that steer largely clear of sugar and processed foods. The menu includes:
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup
- Salt Brined Turkey with Oranges and Rosemary
- Two-Potato Gratin with Fresh Herbs
- Warm Brown Rice Salad with Fresh Kale and Toasted Pecans
- Brown Butter Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
- Green Beans with Roasted Shallots
- Apple Bake with Bleu Cheese
- Toasted Pecan Tart
- Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie
Each holiday plan comes with easy recipes, instructions and tips for every menu item, plus a print-and-go shopping list organized by store sections for easy shopping. Every plan serves 8 to 12 people, with an optional 24-person version of the Classic menu.
If you want to simplify your everyday meal planning and shopping as well, eMeals also offers weekly meal plans for about $5 a month that deliver the same features and reduce family grocery bills by up to $1,000 a year. Subscribers can choose from 50 specialized menu options for two people or for a family. Weekly menus, recipes and corresponding grocery lists that enable efficient once-a-week food shopping are delivered directly to each subscriber's email inbox and are also available at their password-protected member's page on the eMeals website.For a full description of the eMeals program, visit www.emeals.com/how-it-works About eMeals.comeMeals.com has been the market leader in online meal planning since 2003, having provided a simple and affordable dinnertime solution to hundreds of thousands of busy people everywhere. The eMeals team constructs and publishes 50 delicious meal plans and corresponding grocery lists every week based on food style preferences, family size and the current sales at selected grocery stores. Dinner menu plans include classic family meals, low-fat, portion control, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, clean eating, and the natural and organic plan. For more information, please visit www.emeals.com SOURCE eMeals.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV