The BIO International Convention will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago from April 22 to 25, 2013. The annual convention is the world’s largest gathering of the biotechnology industry.
At Governor Quinn’s direction, the state of Illinois has identified, recruited and supported companies with the potential to bring jobs and economic growth to Illinois. For more information on why Illinois is the right place for business, visit http://illinoisbiz.biz.
Any statements in this press release about Durata’s future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Durata anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. However, while Durata may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Durata specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV