GE Aviation is currently developing a new family of engines for the aerospace industry including LEAP (in partnership with Snecma), GE9X and Passport. These important new programs are expected to fuel growth for the joint venture and generate strong production orders and a robust services business.
Advanced Atomization Technologies will represent the latest in a line of strategic GE Aviation joint ventures that includes CFM International, the highly successful engine partnership with Snecma, plus partnerships with Aircelle, BAE, Safran, SKF and NCK.
About Parker Aerospace: Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), is a global leader in the research, design, manufacture, and service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. For more information, visit the company's web site at http://www.parker.com.
About GE Aviation: GE Aviation, an operating unit of GE (NYSE: GE), is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, components and integrated systems for commercial, military, business and general aviation aircraft. GE Aviation has a global service network to support these offerings. Visit
http://www.geaviation.com for more information.
SOURCE Parker Aerospace
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV