Sun-Maid Celebrates 100th Anniversary With Holiday Sweepstakes
KINGSBURG, Calif., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun-Maid celebrates its 100 th anniversary by giving away over a thousand customer prizes this holiday season. Sun-Maid, a farmer-owned cooperative best known for raisins, dried fruits and raisin bread, will run its 100 th anniversary sweepstakes until December 31, 2012 at www.facebook.com/SunMaidGirl.
The sweepstakes includes the following details: 100 grand prize winners will receive $100 Visa gift cards, 500 first place winners will receive Sun-Maid Monopoly board games, and 1,000 second place winners will receive hardcover Sun-Maid Anniversary Books. Everyone that enters is eligible for free downloads of the Sun-Maid Anniversary eBook and Recipe Booklet.
"We want to thank our customers and their families, who have been eating Sun-Maid raisins and raisin bread for the past 100 years," said Sun-Maid President Barry Kriebel.
November 15, 2012 marks the company's 100 th anniversary, which was founded in 1912 by a group of San Joaquin Valley raisin growers in downtown Fresno, California. In 1915, Miss Lorraine Collett Petersen posed for the painting that would become the Sun-Maid trademark and one of the world's most widely recognized brands.Earlier this year, Sun-Maid brought the face of the brand, the iconic Sun-Maid Girl, to life through social media—launching her own Facebook page where she shares her adventures with fans. The icon continues to represent the company's commitment to reliability, naturalness and innovation. "For 100 years we've served families—we're owned and operated by family farmers. And, families across America have made us a part of their holiday meals and celebrations for a century. This sweepstakes is a big 'thank you' from Sun-Maid to all those families," Kriebel said. "We're honored that the little red box is in virtually every family household in the country."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV