In addition to being a committed member of the Human Rights Campaign, MGM Resorts has been an active supporter of The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada (The Center), since 2002. The Company has pledged $300,000 to The Center to support the construction of its new building.
For more information about MGM Resorts International's diversity and inclusion initiative, and its commitment to social responsibility, please visit http://www.mgmresorts.com/offers/2012/07_annualcorporatesocialresponsibilityreport/index.html.
About the Human Rights Campaign The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality. By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against LGBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all.
About the Corporate Equality Index The HRC's CEI report, released each fall since 2002, provides an in-depth analysis and rating of large U.S. employers and their policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees. It is the premiere national benchmark for LGBT workplace inclusion.Businesses rated 100% are recognized as "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality." All consumer-oriented businesses are included in our "Buying for Equality" guide. About MGM Resorts International MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a peerless portfolio of destination resort brands, including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company's website at www.mgmresorts.com. SOURCE MGM Resorts International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV