- The 2013 CEI saw the largest growth in the survey's history with 54 new businesses opting in.
- This year's CEI marks the first time a majority of Fortune 500 companies protect their employees on the basis of sexual orientation (88 percent) and gender identity (57 percent).
- Transgender-inclusive healthcare coverage continues to rise. Now in its second year as a mandatory criterion for a company to earn 100 percent, 287 participating companies offer comprehensive healthcare coverage to their transgender workers.
MGM Resorts Named One Of The "Best Places To Work For LGBT Equality", Earns Perfect Score For Its LGBT Employee Policies And Benefits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.