ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Vamosy has been named senior vice president, creative services at Starz Entertainment, announced Nancy McGee, executive vice president, marketing. Based in the company's Englewood, Colo. headquarters, Vamosy will oversee the design, development and execution of all creative content to support the company's programming, marketing, and sales strategies and initiatives, including STARZ Original series. He will also play a key leadership role in further developing and evolving the creative strategy for the STARZ and ENCORE brands.
Vamosy previously served as senior vice president and creative director at Buster, where he was instrumental in the launch of BusterINK and oversaw major on-air rebrand projects for the likes of OWN, FXM and TV One. Vamosy came to Buster in 2011 from FOX Broadcasting, where as senior vice president, design, he was responsible for unifying all design ideas for the promotion of FOX series and the FOX brand since 2007. Prior to FOX Broadcasting, Vamosy served as vice president of design for 5 years at FX Networks where he was at the helm of unifying all aspects of marketing and branding design, including print, broadcast, and new media.
"Michael is a widely respected, award-winning media executive with a proven track record of extraordinary accomplishment," said McGee. "With STARZ focused on enhancing and expanding the entertainment experiences we provide through our premium channels, online, and on-demand services, Michael will no doubt bring an exciting and fresh perspective to the senior management team.""Joining STARZ at a time where they are experiencing such tremendous momentum and success is invigorating." added Vamosy. "I am looking forward to working with the STARZ team to create a unified creative vision for the STARZ and ENCORE brands."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV