- Received approval from Israel’s Ministry of Health to initiate two Phase I/II studies to assess the safety and efficacy of INFRADURE™ to treat hepatitis C. These will be the first clinical proof-of-concept studies for the INFRADURE Biopump.
- Enrolled the first patients in a Phase IIa trial in Israel with EPODURE™ to treat anemia in patients with end-stage renal disease who are on dialysis, and presented preliminary data at the American Society of Nephrology’s Kidney Week 2012.
- Expanded the executive management team with the addition of Marvin Garovoy, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Garovoy is a biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry executive with considerable drug development experience at Genentech, XOMA, Hyperion Therapeutics, and Arriva Pharmaceuticals.
- Appointed Sol J. Barer, Ph.D. as Chairman of the Board. Dr. Barer is the former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Celgene Corporation.
Medgenics Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.