How dare any company -- stodgy bank or not -- mail it in like this?
If you're going to do something digital, social, mobile -- whatever -- do it right. Put yourself into it. Take a stand. Show some fire. Disrupt a space or two. At least try for goodness sake.
And if you don't have the people in house to shake things up, hire them!
We're in an uncertain market where stock pickers prevail. BAC might be a good bet, but, over the long term, I feel more comfortable going with companies that not only see, but write the future.In many ways, ineptitude from a Bank of America helps the Starbucks and Fords of the world stand out. It might time to start a mock-up visionary stock pickers mutual fund or something of the sort. At the time of publication, the author was long FB and P. Follow @rocco_thestreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV