This is Ford. Not a Silicon Valley name. But, at least in the Sync division, it rolls like a Silicon Valley company. And it's taking names.
I experienced Sync for a couple of weeks over summer. It's strong, but has room to get better as technology catches up with aspirations.
I hate to come out with a commodity product, but every bank should have one.That guy should have been blown out immediately. What a pathetic way to respond. But, as Ciaccia noted, what should we expect from a company doing nothing other than making a feeble attempt to copy Square?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV