SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- One Kings Lane , the leading online marketplace for the home, fuses high-fashion with the spirit of the season to launch the One Kings Lane Holiday Charity Series, a collection of sales featuring limited-edition gift wrap creations from top style icons in support of a variety of philanthropic causes. The One Kings Lane Holiday Charity Series includes 21 fashion-forward and eclectic wrapping paper designs created by top trendsetters – Rachel Zoe, Rachel Roy, Stacey Bendet, Charlotte Moss, Simon Doonan, Lela Rose, and Katie Lee – turning gift-giving into a stylish occasion.
From on-trend, colorful patterns and collage-inspired designs, to artful watercolors and whimsical sketches, the One Kings Lane Holiday Charity Series gift wrap features an array of unique styles and prints. The diverse selection of designs ensure that there's a special gift wrap for every person on your list and will provide the perfect personal touch for all your gifts this holiday season.
"The holidays are such a special time of year, and giving gifts is my favorite part of the season," said designer, stylist and fashion editor, Rachel Zoe. "For my One Kings Lane limited-edition gift wrap collection, I incorporated glamorous prints from the Rachel Zoe Collection with rich hues to add an unexpected element of style to your holiday gifts. Keeping with the holiday spirit of giving back, I'm thrilled that proceeds from sale will support an organization dear to my heart, Save the Children."One Kings Lane members will have exclusive access to these one-of-a-kind designs beginning November 14, 2012. Proceeds from each sale will benefit the designer's non-profit organization of choice, making this unique collection of wrapping paper the gift that keeps on giving. The One Kings Lane Holiday Charity Series line-up includes:
- Rachel Zoe , designer, stylist and fashion editor; supporting Save the Children
- Rachel Roy , fashion designer and founder of RACHEL Rachel Roy; supporting OrphanAid Africa: Oafrica.org
- Stacey Bendet , founder and designer of alice + olivia; supporting Girls Who Code
- Charlotte Moss , interior designer; supporting The Bone Marrow Foundation
- Simon Doonan , creative ambassador for Barneys New York; supporting The Lower East Side Girls Club
- Lela Rose , fashion designer; supporting Edible Schoolyard
- Katie Lee , chef and author; supporting Feeding America