NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ketchum, one of the world's leading communication firms and PRWeek's 2012 Agency of the Year, today introduced a music marketing specialty for clients that enables them to reach consumers in new and different ways. The offering will be housed within the agency's rapidly growing Ketchum Sports & Entertainment group.
Ketchum Sounds offers a full spectrum of music marketing services, including music licensing, tour sponsorship and activations, artist endorsements and partnerships, and digital music platforms. The new service supports clients by creating 360-degree custom music marketing platforms based on matching a brand's marketing objectives with its target audience. The offering was introduced in October at the Omnicom Emerge Summit in New York featuring Grammy Award-winning blues musician Keb' Mo', which was orchestrated by Ketchum Sounds.
The offering will be led by a pioneer in the music marketing space, Marcus Peterzell, executive vice president of entertainment for Ketchum Sports & Entertainment. In addition, the offering will be supported by a team of experts based in the key U.S. music markets, including New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Austin, Texas. These experts have worked with artists and brands at both talent agencies and record labels, including Warner Brothers Records and William Morris Endeavor.
"Ketchum Sounds is a true differentiator. Our team has proven expertise in executing notable music marketing programs that provide powerful consumer engagement and drive big returns on investment," said Ann Wool, partner and managing director, Ketchum Sports & Entertainment.Peterzell said, "The success of Ketchum Sounds is based on our ability to leverage our clients' brand assets to create win-win partnerships for the artists and our clients. Our ability to create measurable, retail-driven programs is an area in which we stand out."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV