ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services are available as a complete human resources business outsourcing offer or as individual offerings for benefits, HR or payroll.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Benefits empowers employees and managers with self-service access to benefits information and an Employee Service Center, while client practitioners get support for open enrollment and other administration tasks.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive HR enables employers to make better HR-related decisions through robust compliance support and best practice information by providing a team of savvy ADP specialists across the HR spectrum to support an employer's evolving needs from recruitment to retirement.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Payroll drives greater efficiencies by pairing a full-service payroll system and a dedicated payroll specialist with ADP's Employee and Manager Service Center to manage payroll administration and employee inquiries.
To learn more about ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services, please visit www.adp.com/workforcenow.
About the ADP Research Institute SM The ADP Research Institute is a specialized group within ADP that provides insights to leaders in both the private and public sectors around issues of human capital management, employment trends and workforce strategy. For more information about the ADP Research Institute, visit
About ADP Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll services, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.ADP.com.
SOURCE Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts