BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American health care company providing health care services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- Credit Suisse's Asian Healthcare Conference, to be held November 26-27, 2012 at Credit Suisse Office, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Management is scheduled to present at 2:00 p.m. local time on Monday, November 26, 2012.
- Oppenheimer & Co.'s 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference, to be held December 12-13, 2012 at Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Management is scheduled to present at 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For further details, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV