Rackspace® Hosting (NYSE: RAX), the open cloud company, today announced Rackspace Services for SharePoint, a complete end-to-end SharePoint solution that provides design, development, support and training services.
“Since the early days of our SharePoint offering in 2008, we have worked closely with customers, designing, building and supporting complex, production scale SharePoint solutions for their businesses,” said Jeff DeVerter, Director of SharePoint Support at Rackspace. “Our end-to-end service model extends Fanatical Support for SharePoint, providing application layer support and professional services to help businesses better utilize SharePoint within their organization.”
The acquisition of SharePoint911 combined with Rackspace’s world-class hosting and cloud computing expertise provides enterprises access to the support and talent needed to create long-term SharePoint success. The expertise of the SharePoint Most Valuable Professionals (MVP) and Microsoft Certified Masters of SharePoint (MCM) allows customers support for their application all the way up the stack.
Rackspace realized that enterprises need a trusted advisor who can provide not only an industry-leading infrastructure, but also end-user support services and innovative SharePoint solutions. Rackspace Services for SharePoint offers:
- Full support of enterprise class infrastructure, allowing customers to focus on utilizing SharePoint and not maintaining the underlying environment.
- Application level and administrative support including installation & configuration, site collection & creation, maintenance, monitoring, backup & restore.
- Professional Services including customization services, administration and training delivered by SharePoint MVP and MCM experts to help businesses design solutions tailored to meet their specific needs and increase user adoption.
- Each solution is backed by 100% Power & Network, Industry-leading SLAs and 24/7/365 Fanatical Support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV