Ciena ® Corporation (NASDAQ: CIEN) expects to announce results for its fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended November 3, 2012 on Thursday, December 13, 2012 via Business Wire before the open of the financial markets. The press release also will be available on Ciena’s website at www.ciena.com.
In conjunction with the announcement, Ciena’s management will host a live audio web broadcast beginning at 8:30 AM (Eastern) on December 13, 2012 accessible via www.ciena.com.
For those listeners unable to participate in the live web broadcast on Thursday, December 13, 2012, an archived version of the conference call will be available shortly following the conclusion of the live call in the Investor Relations/Events section of Ciena’s website at www.ciena.com.About Ciena Ciena is the network specialist. We collaborate with customers worldwide to unlock the strategic potential of their networks and fundamentally change the way they perform and compete. Ciena leverages its deep expertise in packet and optical networking and distributed software automation to deliver solutions in alignment with OP n, its approach for building open next-generation networks. We enable a high-scale, programmable infrastructure that can be controlled and adapted by network-level applications, and provide open interfaces to coordinate computing, storage and network resources in a unified, virtualized environment. We routinely post recent news, financial results and other important announcements and information about Ciena on our website. For more information, visit www.ciena.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV