NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (OTC Markets: FBCD) FBC Holding, Inc. has requested an additional extension for the filing of its Form 10-K. Our CEO, Frank Russo, has his office in New Jersey and only had his power restored over the last weekend after 14 days. The Company also has financial advisors in New York City and coastal Connecticut who were also affected. The Company remains fully confident that it will file its 10-K on or prior to the November 21 deadline.
FBC will also be issuing an update to its shareholders around the time of this filing and will provide further details of its current business plan. Including when we expect the first shipment of FBC Flowboards to be available for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV