Intelimax Enters Into A Securities Exchange Agreement With Ride Media Group LLC
Gary Sproule Operating Partner - Paladin Capital Partners, LLC
Mr. Sproule has a "classic" CFO background with deep experience in accounting, finance, treasury, SEC financial reporting, tax, budgets, strategic planning and SOX. As important, he has a strong operations orientation having served as chief operating officer at several companies. The combination makes him a valuable asset for companies and/or investors looking to significantly improve shareholder value in turnaround, restructuring or strategic scaling situations.
Mr. Sproule's professional accomplishments include:
- Completed a major turnaround of 76 Products, a global retail business, and scaled the business creating $1.2 billion in shareholder value over a three-year period.
- Scaled Mobile Messenger, a mobile products company, increasing EBITDA from $6 million to $18 million over a 12-month period.
- Completed a deep turnaround and subsequently scaled Youbet.com, a public Internet gaming company, increasing the market value from $8 million to over $185 million.
- Developed, implemented a turnaround strategy for Disney Interactive Studios, an interactive game developer/publisher, resulting in a 20 % increase in annual EBITDA.
- Negotiated and completed over $10 billion in financings, and completed $5 billion in M&A transactions at UNOCAL, a Fortune 50 earth resource company.
Mr. Sproule has completed financial transactions involving private placements, public master limited partnerships, and secondary public offerings. He has installed corporate structure programs for companies anticipating liquidity events and implemented performance based management systems to create cultures of accountability and performance.Mr. Sproule completed the Executive Management Program at Northwestern University, earned an MBA from Eastern Michigan University and a BA from the University of Wisconsin. Hardave Gill Mr. Gill has been involved in the pari-mutuel racing industry for more than 30 years developing and delivering unique solutions for on-track and on-line products and services. A background in traditional racing technology services including video production, post-production for simulcast distribution, photo finish services, digital timing and tracking systems, along with new media production, user interface development and global content distribution networks experience, has provided Mr. Gill with a unique vision for technology based racing and gaming services. Mr. Gill is a successful entrepreneur having founded and operated several companies in the media and racing industries including Post Time Technologies, Bettor Solutions and Post Time Productions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts