- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in October 2012 totaled $24.7 billion, including a $15.7 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $1.9 trillion as of month-end October, up 13% from October 2011 and flat compared to September 2012.
- Client daily average trades were 439.7 thousand in October 2012, down 14% from October 2011 and flat compared to September 2012. October 29 and 30, 2012 were not included as trading days due to weather-related market closures, with a corresponding impact on trading revenue. October 2012 trading activity included a sequential rise in asset-based trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.