- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in October 2012 totaled $24.7 billion, including a $15.7 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $1.9 trillion as of month-end October, up 13% from October 2011 and flat compared to September 2012.
- Client daily average trades were 439.7 thousand in October 2012, down 14% from October 2011 and flat compared to September 2012. October 29 and 30, 2012 were not included as trading days due to weather-related market closures, with a corresponding impact on trading revenue. October 2012 trading activity included a sequential rise in asset-based trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.