The OpenText Tempo product family enhances social business by providing the secure and compliant enterprise information management that organizations demand. With the Tempo offerings, OpenText's market leading information governance capabilities integrate seamlessly with consumer-style file sharing and social collaboration apps to provide users with the best ways to collaborate and engage without compromising the security and compliance requirements of the enterprise. OpenText Tempo improves workforce effectiveness by breaking down organizational barriers, facilitating the transfer of knowledge and accelerating decision making processes.
"Social collaboration combined with secure information storing, sharing and syncing across multiple devices is resonating with users, but consumer clouds are creating headaches for organizations that need enterprise-class security to protect their information," said Steve Hunt, Chief Information Officer of OpenText. "We have seen tremendous adoption with the internal deployment of Tempo Social. In just three days, we've had 1,000 users create unique profiles, and we've observed immediate engagement in productive interactions between employees from different teams and on different continents - something that would otherwise never have happened, even through hundreds of scheduled conference calls."
Click to learn how OpenText is increasing collaboration and productivity across the company's 5,000 global employees through Tempo Social.
Key benefits of the Tempo family of offerings include:
- Collaborative environment allows teams to focus, work efficiently and connect with relevant resources and expertise throughout the organization
- Consumer-style ease of use complements existing information management infrastructure while adhering to corporate information security and governance standards
- Improved collaboration by tapping into the collective intelligence
- Secure file sharing and syncing both inside and outside the enterprise
- Transparent integration into user desktops, including sharing and collaborating with internal and external users
- Ability to synchronize content across any number of computers, tablets and other devices, ensuring that users always have the latest copy of documents
- Intuitive web interface for managing file information; setting permissions; sharing files, pictures, videos and status updates; collaborating in communities; and documenting vital information