The OpenText Tempo product family enhances social business by providing the secure and compliant enterprise information management that organizations demand. With the Tempo offerings, OpenText's market leading information governance capabilities integrate seamlessly with consumer-style file sharing and social collaboration apps to provide users with the best ways to collaborate and engage without compromising the security and compliance requirements of the enterprise. OpenText Tempo improves workforce effectiveness by breaking down organizational barriers, facilitating the transfer of knowledge and accelerating decision making processes.
"Social collaboration combined with secure information storing, sharing and syncing across multiple devices is resonating with users, but consumer clouds are creating headaches for organizations that need enterprise-class security to protect their information," said
, Chief Information Officer of OpenText. "We have seen tremendous adoption with the internal deployment of Tempo Social. In just three days, we've had 1,000 users create unique profiles, and we've observed immediate engagement in productive interactions between employees from different teams and on different continents - something that would otherwise never have happened, even through hundreds of scheduled conference calls."
Click to learn how
OpenText is increasing collaboration and productivity
across the company's 5,000 global employees through Tempo Social.
Key benefits of the Tempo family of offerings include:
- Collaborative environment allows teams to focus, work efficiently and connect with relevant resources and expertise throughout the organization
- Consumer-style ease of use complements existing information management infrastructure while adhering to corporate information security and governance standards
- Improved collaboration by tapping into the collective intelligence
- Secure file sharing and syncing both inside and outside the enterprise
- Transparent integration into user desktops, including sharing and collaborating with internal and external users
- Ability to synchronize content across any number of computers, tablets and other devices, ensuring that users always have the latest copy of documents
- Intuitive web interface for managing file information; setting permissions; sharing files, pictures, videos and status updates; collaborating in communities; and documenting vital information
OpenText Tempo Box and Tempo Social are available now, in the cloud or on-premises. For additional information please visit
Both solutions will be on display
Enterprise World 2012
. For updates on all the news and happenings from Enterprise World 2012, please follow us on Facebook at
and on Twitter using the hashtag
To register for the event, please visit:
Enterprise World 2012 registration
OpenText provides Enterprise Information Management software that enables companies of all sizes and industries to manage, secure and leverage their unstructured business information, either in their data center or in the cloud. Over 50,000 companies already use OpenText solutions to unleash the power of their information. To learn more about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX; TSX: OTC), please visit:
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.