Consumer-style Sharing, Syncing and Social Collaboration with Enterprise-grade Security, Compliance and Reliability
ENTERPRISE WORLD, ORLANDO, FL, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions, today unveiled Tempo Social and Tempo Box at Enterprise World 2012, the company's annual customer conference. These new offerings are designed to facilitate social collaboration and secure information sharing in the OpenText Cloud and on-premises.
- OpenText Tempo Social provides an out-of-the-box social collaboration solution with enterprise-grade security, compliance and customization capabilities. Featuring a unique combination of activity feeds, communities and dashboards, as well as individual and team profiles, Tempo Social helps organizations synthesize information needs in a common user experience. Tempo Social is now available in the cloud, complementing the existing on-premises offering.
- OpenText Tempo Box allows users to easily sync, share and store information across all the devices they use, without sacrificing the records management rigor and security mandated by organizational policies and industry regulations. Tempo Box is now available as a cloud-based offering in which OpenText takes over the deployment and management of the solution. The new Tempo Box, Cloud Edition, complements OpenText's previously announced Tempo Box Express and Tempo Box Content Server Edition, which are on-premises offerings for customers who want to retain complete control over the underlying content repository.
"Tempo Social is a natural complement to Tempo Box for secure file sharing and syncing," said Muhi Majzoub, Senior Vice President of Research and Development at OpenText. "This next generation enterprise platform for interactions and communications will help customers unleash enterprise value through social technology, allowing teams to focus, work more efficiently, and connect with relevant resources and expertise throughout the enterprise. By connecting employee-to-employee, customer-to-customer and ultimately employee-to-customer, OpenText Tempo Social will be fundamental to the effectiveness of globally networked organizations."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts