Triad Guaranty Inc. Releases Third Quarter Results
Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Triad Guaranty Inc. (OTCBB: TGIC)
filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") today for the 2012 third quarter which includes the results of operations for the three months and nine months ended
September 30, 2012. The Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q can be found on the Company's website
under "Investor Relations" and then under "SEC Filings". The Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q can also be found on the SEC's website
We have also updated the quarterly statistical and supplemental information for the 2012 third quarter results The supplemental information can be found on our web site under "Investor Relations" and then under "Webcasts and Presentations" by the title "Supplemental Information – Third Quarter 2012".
Triad Guaranty Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary, Triad Guaranty Insurance Corporation, is a nationwide mortgage insurer pursuing a run-off of its existing in-force book of business under the supervision of the Illinois Department of Insurance. For more information on Triad Guaranty Inc., please visit the Company's web site at http://www.triadguaranty.com .
SOURCE Triad Guaranty Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV