Swanson ®, America’s leading broth brand, last year introduced Flavor Boost® concentrated broth, the perfect finishing touch in meal preparation. Today, Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) announced that Swanson is offering Flavor Boost in a new 4-pack and adding a seafood variety to its line of concentrated broths.
Swanson Flavor Boost provides the flavor, ease and convenience of homemade broth in a concentrated format. The easy-to-use foil pouches allow you to control the flavor intensity of your recipes – simply add as much or as little as you want. Flavor Boost brings depth of flavor to skillet dishes, stir-fries, and now your favorite seafood dishes as well.
“Over the last year, home cooks have reinforced what our own chefs suspected – that Swanson Flavor Boost is an invaluable tool in making flavorful and delicious meals without the hassle of creating a base from scratch,” said Dale Clemiss, Vice President Simple Meals, Campbell North America. “The 4-pack of Flavor Boost will make it easier for people to try all varieties, including the new Seafood flavor.”
Swanson Flavor Boost is 100 percent natural and contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or added MSG. The product is available in chicken, beef and vegetable flavors, and new seafood.For inspiration beyond the skillet try these great tips, featuring Flavor Boost:
- Seafood Scampi – Combine 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Seafood Broth with 2 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp lemon juice and chopped parsley in a skillet. Add 1 lb. cooked shrimp for a restaurant favorite at home.
- Seafood Rub – Stir 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Seafood Broth into chopped fresh herbs to make a flavorful paste; rub on fish prior to grilling, baking or pan-frying.
- Savory Marinade – The flavor of 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Chicken Broth brings balance to a marinade made with 1 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs.
- Meatier Meatloaf – Add Swanson Flavor Boost to your favorite meatloaf recipe for an extra layer of flavor. For 1 lb. ground beef, mix in 2 packets Concentrated Beef Broth, 1 egg and ½ cup plain dry breadcrumbs.
- Perfect Roasted Vegetables – Coat 6 cups of cut-up vegetables with 1 packet of Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Vegetable Broth and 1 tbsp. olive oil before roasting for deliciously seasoned veggies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts