NYSE Euronext's fixed income trading platform in the U.S., NYSE Bonds, today announced the launch of NYSE Bondwatch, a web-based tool that provides investors access to transparent, pre-trade pricing data on individual corporate bonds. Bond investors can now freely access this information and use it to help determine the current market for specific corporate bonds.
“Investors and regulators are increasingly advocating for more public, pre-trade transparency in the marketplace, which NYSE Bondwatch provides,” said Kevin Molloy, Managing Director, NYSE Euronext Fixed Income Group. “No other offering today provides bond investors with the same free public information. NYSE Bondwatch can help bond investors make more informed investment decisions. ”
Using this tool, investors can access, bid-offer size and price information, which is updated every 10 seconds, on corporate bond issues that trade on NYSE Bonds. Easy to use, the tool allows individuals to search for specific bonds and create multiple watchlists to track specific issues.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV