Additional information about Pernix is available on the Company’s website located at www.pernixtx.com.
About MidCap Financial, LLC
MidCap Financial, LLC is a commercial finance company focused on middle market lending in the broad national healthcare industry. MidCap specializes in $5 million to $200 million loans. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with offices in Chicago and Los Angeles and focuses on four areas:
- Leveraged loans to healthcare companies with over $5 million in EBITDA;
- Life Sciences loans to VC-backed and public pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies;
- Asset-Based working capital loans to healthcare providers collateralized by third-party accounts receivable and other assets;
- Real Estate loans to skilled nursing facilities, senior housing properties and medical office buildings.
Additional information about MidCap Financial, LLC can be found at www.midcapfinancial.com.Cautionary Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including the completion of the transaction described above. Statements including words such as “estimate,” “plan,” “project,” “forecast,” “intend,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “seek,” “target” or similar expressions are forward-looking statements. Because these statements reflect the Company’s current views, expectations and beliefs concerning future events, these forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. No assurances can be given that the Company will be able to complete the transaction when anticipated or at all nor does the Company provide any assurances regarding its future performance. Investors should note that many factors, as more fully described under the caption "Risk Factors" in our Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and as otherwise enumerated herein or therein, could affect the Company’s future financial results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements contained in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K. The forward-looking statements in this press release are qualified by these risk factors. These are factors that, individually or in the aggregate, could cause our actual results to differ materially from expected and historical results. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV