- Commenced the Abili-T clinical study, a Phase IIb clinical trial of Tcelna in patients with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS);
- Closed a $4,085,000 convertible secured note financing;
- Entered into two purchase agreements in which Opexa has the right to sell, over a 30-month period, up to $16.5 million in shares of its common stock to an institutional investor, subject to certain conditions and limitations; and
- Received approval from Health Canada enabling expansion of the Abili-T clinical trial into Canada.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.