Saba Named Business Collaboration Winner In 2012 Ventana Research Technology Innovation Awards
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced that its social enterprise platform, Saba People Cloud, has received the Business Collaboration Award as part of the first ever Technology Innovation Awards from Ventana Research. The awards recognize technology vendors who have introduced innovations in technology to advance business and Information Technology (IT).
The Saba People Cloud is an enterprise social networking platform that combines social, real-time and mobile technologies with modern people processes to allow organizations to engage, develop and inspire all the people they work with – co-workers, partners, suppliers and customers. Through its award-winning solutions, Saba is empowering an organization’s most critical assets—its people—while enabling the social enterprise to be more agile, competitive and responsive to market demands.
The awards presentation was held during the Ventana Research Business Technology Innovation Summit on November 8 th, at the Tech Museum in San Jose, CA. The event marked Ventana Research’s 10 th anniversary.
Supporting Quotes“Being recognized by Ventana Research with this business collaboration award is an honor and an affirmation that businesses are increasingly looking to transform the way they work,” said Emily He, senior vice president of marketing at Saba. “The Saba People Cloud is enabling this transformation by allowing organizations to create a more transparent, better connected and highly collaborative workplace.” “I congratulate Saba for its achievements in innovation by using technology to advance collaboration and the digital connection of people and the workforce,” said Mark Smith, CEO and Chief Research Offer, Ventana Research. “With the Saba People Cloud, organizations can access applications and information in a collaborative manner using social methods to help engage people in a common mission, allowing organizations to work in a more productive and effective manner.” Supporting Resources
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Follow the Saba blog: www.saba.com/blogs
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV