SEATTLE, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Smilebox, a Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ:PERI) brand, today revealed its 2012 holiday designs and a new feature that allows Facebook users to personalize their timeline photo. Smilebox takes the hassle out of the holidays with a quick and easy way for users to send personalized holiday wishes, photos and more from their computers or mobile devices. And with Facebook's timeline rollout complete, the Smilebox Facebook cover photo collage gives users an easy way to showcase their photos, interests, personality, causes, and style for the holidays or throughout the year.
Smilebox for PC or Mac allows users the most personalization available to quickly and easily create holiday cards and invitations, slideshows, scrapbooks and more. The photo sharing service provides the greatest choice of delivery, Smilebox users can share their holiday memories via email, Facebook, DVD, home delivery, or printed at home/a store. The Smilebox iPhone app allows users to send moments on-the-go knowing that precious holiday moments can pop up at any time while visiting loved ones or while waiting for a flight. Additionally, Smilebox digital sharing gives consumers a green option for sending holiday wishes and invites.
Creating a truly unique Facebook cover photo, customers can choose from different designs and layouts including:
- Winter Holiday Collage: Choose from festive designs for winter, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and more to add holiday spirit to any Facebook cover photo.
- Facebook Cover Collage: The first and most flexible design with a choice of 12 photo layouts, five backgrounds, font color, and style.
- Ribbons of Cause: The easiest way to show support for a favorite cause on Facebook. The collage is easily customized with a ribbon color to support any cause and four photo layouts. Free for anyone to download and post to Facebook.
- Facebook Patterns: Pick from colorful patterns including plaid, polka dot, stripe and chevron and from one of five photo layouts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV