Simulations Plus, Inc. (Nasdaq:SLP), a leading provider of software and consulting services for pharmaceutical R&D and environmental toxicology, announced that it expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K, for the 2012 fiscal year ended August 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. Chairman and CEO Walt Woltosz will host a conference call to discuss the Company’s performance on Monday, November 19, 2012, at 1:15 p.m. PST / 4:15 p.m. EST.
The conference call will be webcast live and may be joined by registering at the following website: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/430196034. Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique link and instructions for joining the call. Please dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. For listen-only mode, you may dial (415) 655-0056, and enter access code 283-912-397.
About Simulations Plus, Inc.
Simulations Plus, Inc., is a premier developer of groundbreaking drug
discovery and development simulation and modeling software, which is
licensed to and used in the conduct of drug research by major
pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. Simulations Plus,
Inc., is headquartered in Southern California and trades on the NASDAQ
Capital Market under the symbol “SLP.” For more information, visit our
Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV