Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) will participate in the RBC Capital Markets MLP Conference on Thursday, November 15, 2012 and Friday, November 16, 2012 in Dallas, Texas. Grant E. Sims, CEO, will participate in a panel discussion beginning at 8:30 a.m. (CST) on Friday, November 16, 2012. Interested parties can listen to a live audio webcast of the panel discussion by visiting the Partnership’s website at www.genesisenergy.com under “Investors – Presentations – Recent Conference Presentations”. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 30 days on the website. The Partnership’s latest presentation materials may also be downloaded by visiting the Partnership’s website at www.genesisenergy.com under “Investors – Presentations - Investor Presentations”.
Genesis Energy, L.P. is a diversified midstream energy master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Genesis’ operations include pipeline transportation, refinery services and supply and logistics. The Pipeline Transportation Division is engaged in the pipeline transportation of crude oil and carbon dioxide. The Refinery Services Division primarily processes sour gas streams to remove sulfur at refining operations. The Supply and Logistics Division is engaged in the transportation, storage and supply and marketing of energy products, including crude oil, refined products, and certain industrial gases. Genesis’ operations are primarily located in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV