Refining Industry To 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa To Emerge As Key Regions For Infrastructure Investments For Capacity Additions
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global refining industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global and regional refining industry.- Identify the most attractive investment destinations for your business by comparing regional industry growth in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, as well as South and Central America. - Competitive analysis and market share of major companies across the globe. - Identify the global refining margin trends in three major refining markets of the US Gulf Coast, north-western Europe and Singapore. - Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments within the refining industry. Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 6 1.1 List of Tables 8 1.2 List of Figures 9 2 Introduction 11 3 Global Refining Industry 12 3.1 Industry Overview 12 3.2 Global Refining Industry Growth, 2000–2017 15 3.3 Global Refining Capacity and Petroleum Product Demand 17 3.4 Global Refining Industry Market Share Analysis 19 3.5 Global Refining Industry: Key Trends and Challenges 20 3.5.1 Global Refining Industry, Major Trends 20 3.6 Global Refining – Factors Challenging Future Growth 23 3.6.1 Environment Regulatory Issues and High Investment Costs 23 3.6.2 New Capabilities Required to Process Heavy-sour Crude 23 3.7 Refinery Costs and Margins 23 3.7.1 Gross Refining Margins Overview 23 3.7.2 Gross Refining Margins Trends 24 3.7.3 Gross Refining Margins Trends, US Gulf Coast, 2009 – Q1 2012 24 3.7.4 Gross Refining Margins Trends, North West Europe, 2009 – Q1 2012 26 3.7.5 Gross Refining Margin Trends, Singapore, 2009 – Q1 2012 28 4 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry – Regional Market Scenario 30
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV