Refining Industry To 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa To Emerge As Key Regions For Infrastructure Investments For Capacity Additions
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global refining industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global and regional refining industry.- Identify the most attractive investment destinations for your business by comparing regional industry growth in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, as well as South and Central America. - Competitive analysis and market share of major companies across the globe. - Identify the global refining margin trends in three major refining markets of the US Gulf Coast, north-western Europe and Singapore. - Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments within the refining industry. Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents 6 1.1 List of Tables 8 1.2 List of Figures 9 2 Introduction 11 3 Global Refining Industry 12 3.1 Industry Overview 12 3.2 Global Refining Industry Growth, 2000–2017 15 3.3 Global Refining Capacity and Petroleum Product Demand 17 3.4 Global Refining Industry Market Share Analysis 19 3.5 Global Refining Industry: Key Trends and Challenges 20 3.5.1 Global Refining Industry, Major Trends 20 3.6 Global Refining – Factors Challenging Future Growth 23 3.6.1 Environment Regulatory Issues and High Investment Costs 23 3.6.2 New Capabilities Required to Process Heavy-sour Crude 23 3.7 Refinery Costs and Margins 23 3.7.1 Gross Refining Margins Overview 23 3.7.2 Gross Refining Margins Trends 24 3.7.3 Gross Refining Margins Trends, US Gulf Coast, 2009 – Q1 2012 24 3.7.4 Gross Refining Margins Trends, North West Europe, 2009 – Q1 2012 26 3.7.5 Gross Refining Margin Trends, Singapore, 2009 – Q1 2012 28 4 Asia-Pacific Refining Industry – Regional Market Scenario 30
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts