Refining Industry To 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa To Emerge As Key Regions For Infrastructure Investments For Capacity Additions
- Detailed information and analysis on refining capacities by region and leading countries, upcoming refineries and capacity expansions, market shares of key companies, and competitive scenarios in the global refining market to 2017
- Global refining industry growth, capacity additions through new and existing refineries, global petroleum products demand and key global refining industry trends, drivers and challenges are covered in the report
- Includes information on refinery capacities (2000-2017) in the 14 major markets across the globe including China, Japan, India, the Russian Federation, Germany, Italy, the US, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela
- Analysis of key issues and challenges for refiners in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, as well as South and Central America- Refinery throughputs and utilization rates (2000-2010), details of key upcoming refinery projects (2012-2017) and competitive scenario (2011) of all the above-mentioned regions - Global refining margin trends in the US Gulf Coast, north-western Europe and Singapore markets between 2009 and 2012 - Information on active refineries (2000-2011) in major markets across the globe, including China, Japan, India, the Russian Federation, Germany, Italy, the US, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts