"Big Data is not necessarily good data,” said Shaku Atre, Founder and Managing Partner, Atre Group. “The key to finding actionable information that makes a tangible difference to the bottom line is to know which data to discard. Thus, effective analysis of Big Data is critical. ActuateOne for Performance Analytics helps organizations know which data to throw out – and it lets end users more quickly identify actionable insights that determine an organization's Golden Path through the data maze."
ActuateOne for Performance Analytics realizes the following benefits:
- Mobile Briefing Books: Business people can now access Briefing Books on touch devices as well as desktops to display information from multiple scorecards and allow users to drill down to understand performance trends to enhance transparency and accountability.
- Sophisticated end-user-driven analysis and calculations: ActuateOne for Performance Analytics includes a sophisticated performance analytics calculation engine that enables business users to perform sophisticated multi-dimensional calculations and analytics based on rules they can configure themselves.
- Purpose built visualizations: With the ability to display information and key metrics using integrated dashboards, scorecards and contextual reports, the solution helps deliver performance insights to each and every user in the organization in the most efficient fashion.
- Big Data navigation: With the ability to access and combine data warehouse, distributed, machine and third party data on a large scale, business users can expand the scope of their performance analytics and even leverage historical data to make more informed decisions and also understand which data actually matters.
- Social collaboration and initiative management: The advanced collaboration and initiative management capability enables users to make decisions collaboratively and then follow through with targeted initiatives. Users can enrich dashboards and data visualizations with commentary, discussion threads and email alerts for truly collaborative decision-making.
- Full deployment flexibility: Powered by the BIRT iHub, ActuateOne for Performance Analytics is available on-premise and in the cloud and can be deployed organization-wide or within a department. The solution fixes the problems associated with systems that typically produce disconnected silos of information by delivering multiple options through a single, unified user experience characterized by ease of use, unmatched scalability, reliability and time to value.
Today’s business users want to be able to answer more complex analytic inquiries, and with the recent addition of BIRT Analytics to the ActuateOne product family, the ability to perform visual data mining and predictive analytics will be available to Actuate’s performance analytics customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV