- Project Workspaces – Dedicated workspaces enable project teams to make faster, more informed decisions through improved communication and cross-team collaboration. Team members can review, edit and track project plans, upload specification documents, contribute to creative strategies and more.
- Expert Access – Subject matter experts from across the Demandware community share ecommerce knowledge and best practices and are available to help solve specific business challenges as quickly as possible.
- Idea Sharing – Members can contribute suggestions for Demandware product enhancements and are able to influence the prioritization of Demandware product development.
- On-Demand Learning – An integrated learning management system provides comprehensive user education on demand. Managers can also track whether team members have completed courses and encourage further learning as necessary.
- Code Resource Library – Users have access to a rich repository of code assets developed by Demandware, clients, partners and external developers, as well as the Demandware LINK Marketplace, which includes dozens of pre-built integrations to leading third-party technologies.
- Personalized Access – The workspaces can be personalized to track relevant topics and people.
Demandware Enables Social Enterprise Collaboration For Digital Commerce
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.