First graph, third sentence of the release dated November 14, 2012, should read: Mr. Hawkins is scheduled to present at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (5:00 a.m. PT) on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 (sted 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time (12:30 p.m. PT)).
The corrected release reads:
NATUS TO PRESENT AT THE PIPER JAFFRAY 24TH ANNUAL HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE
- Webcast Available on Company Web SiteNatus Medical Incorporated (Nasdaq:BABY) today announced that Jim Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, will make a presentation at the Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare Conference. The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City on November 27-28, 2012. Mr. Hawkins is scheduled to present at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (5:00 a.m. PT) on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Attendance at the Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare Conference is by invitation only. Investors may listen to the live webcast online via the “Investor” section of the Company’s web site at http://investor.natus.com. The recorded webcast will be accessible online for at least 30 days. About Natus Medical Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, incubators to control the newborn's environment, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories. Additional information about Natus Medical can be found at www.natus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV