Reasons To Buy
• Provides detailed analysis on social media in retail banking globally.• There is a special emphasis on the opportunities available in emerging markets.• The report also focuses on various social media management tools to automate social media usage in various organizations in the global market.• Provides in-depth analysis of challenges faced by the retail banking system in the adoption of social media.
• Social media marketing is replacing traditional marketing in global markets and this is an emerging trend.• Social media tools are supporting social media adoption by various senior management members in various retail banks.• Web-enabled smart phone penetration is expected to be a key driver in social media adoption by banks across the globe.• Use of smart phones has grown faster than the rate of new broadband connections.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary2 Introduction3 Social Media Role in Retail Banking3.1 What is the Value of a Fan?3.2 Banks Look to Geospatial Marketing Campaigns to Drive Customer Behaviour3.3 The Top 150 Banks on Facebook3.3.1 Strengthening social media engagement through sponsorships3.4 The Need for Stronger Customer Relationships3.5 What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want With Your Customers?3.6 Service4 Global Consumer Trends in Social Media4.1 Consumers Want More Digital Engagement4.2 Marketing Snapshot5 Commonly Used Social Media Tools and Their Penetration5.1 Common Social Media Platforms5.2 Social Media Management Tools (SMM)5.3 The Mobile Channel5.4 Interview with
, Retail Banking Consultant SAS UK & Ireland6 Social Media Usage by Retail Banks in North America6.1 Social Media in the US6.1.1 Top social networking sites in the US6.1.2 Trends in US social media6.1.3 Case studies6.1.4 The future of social media in the US7 Social Media Use by Retail Banks in Europe7.1 Introduction to Social Media in Europe7.2 Social Media in Germany7.2.1 Top social networking sites in Germany7.2.2 Trends in German social media7.2.3 Case studies7.2.4 Future of social media in Germany7.3 Social Media in France7.3.1 Top social networking sites in France7.3.2 Case study7.3.3 The future of social media in France7.4 Social Media in Russia7.4.1 Top social networking sites in Russia7.4.2 Trends in Russian social media marketing7.4.3 Case study7.4.4 The future of social media in Russia8 Social Media Usage By Retail Banks in Emerging Markets8.1 Introduction to Social Media in Emerging Markets8.2 Social Media in China8.2.1 Top social networking sites in China8.2.2 Trends in Chinese social media8.2.3 Case study8.2.4 The future of social media marketing in China8.3 Social Media in India8.3.1 Top social networking sites in India8.3.2 Trends in Indian social media8.3.3 Case study8.3.4 The future of social media in India8.4 Social Media in South Korea8.4.1 Top social networking sites in South Korea8.4.2 Trends in South Korean social media8.4.3 Case Studies8.4.4 The future of social media in South Korea8.5 Social Media in the UAE and Other Arab Countries8.5.1 Top social networking sites in the UAE8.5.2 Trends in UAE social media8.5.3 Case studies8.5.4 The future of social media in the UAE9 Retail Banks' Challenges in Effective Social Media Adoption9.1 Customer Dimension9.2 Competition Dimension9.3 Environment Dimension10 Conclusion11 Appendix11.1 Methodology11.2 Contact Us11.3 About Timetric11.4 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Top Banks on FacebookTable 2: Top Five Display Categories by Share of Spend (%), 2011 vs 2010Table 3: Social Media Usage Statistics, 2012Table 4: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in the US – Key Facts, 2011Table 5: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in the US – Key Facts (2011)Table 6: Social Media Marketing in
– Key Facts, 2011Table 7: Demographic Profile of the Top Five Social Networking Sites in
, 2011Table 8: Online Video Platforms Sorted by Unique Viewers in
(in Thousands)Table 9: Environment for Social Media Marketing in
– Key Facts (2011)Table 10: Social Media Penetration in
– Key Facts (2011)Table 11: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in
– Key Facts, 2011Table 12: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in
(Key Facts – 2011)Table 13: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in
(Key Facts – 2011)Table 14: Demographic Profile of Social Media Users in
(%)Table 15: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in Korea – Key Facts (2011)Table 16: Market Environment for Social Media Marketing in the UAE – Key Facts (2011)
List of Figures