Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry Outlook In The US To 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts Of All Active And Planned Plants
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants Summary
GlobalData's report, Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of the US MMA industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the MMA industry in the US. The report covers the US MMA plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents MMA demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, and company shares of the major MMA producers in the US. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of the US MMA industry including all the major parameters. Scope
- MMA industry supply scenario in the US from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned MMA plants in the US with capacity forecasts to 2016- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details - MMA industry market dynamics in the US from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices - Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming MMA plants
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV