Global Paint And Coating Market 2011-2015
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Paint and Coating Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Paint and Coating market to grow at a CAGR of 5.46 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in civil and construction activities across the globe. The Global Paint and Coating market has also been witnessing the development of eco-friendly paint. However, the lack of effective product differentiation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Paint and Coating Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Paint and Coating market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.Key vendors dominating this space include Akzo Nobel NV, PPG Industries Inc., and Sherwin-Williams Co. Other vendors mentioned in the report are BASF SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co., Nippon Paint Co. Ltd, The Valspar Corp., and Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Key questions answered in this report: What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate? What are key market trends? What is driving this market? What are the challenges to market growth? Who are the key vendors in this market space? What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors? You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV