About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets and earns around 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years. Standard Chartered PLC is listed on the London and Hong Kong stock exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
In Africa the Bank has a history of 150 years, a presence in 16 countries, a network of over 180 branches and more than 7,000 staff. Standard Chartered is well-positioned to facilitate and support economically enhancing trade and investment corridors intra-Africa, and between Africa and the rest of the world.
About Standard Chartered Private EquitySince 2008, Standard Chartered’s Africa Private Equity team has invested nearly US$600 million into entrepreneurial African companies across multiple sectors. The team is committed to supporting strong management teams who demonstrate positive growth potential within their area of expertise. The Africa Private Equity team, with offices in Johannesburg and Lagos, complements the Bank’s international private equity capabilities in Asia and the Middle East.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV