Construction Boom In Egypt Drives Chemicals Demand, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Local manufacturing companies unable to procure larger quantities of raw materials need to seek assistance from investors, or establish a payment contract with their suppliers," noted Booley. "The Government also needs to establish incentives for local raw material manufacturing to decrease the amount of imports, thereby assisting the local raw materials market to thrive."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Samantha James, Corporate Communications for Africa, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, title, telephone number, company email address, company Web site, city, state, and country.
Strategic Analysis of the Egyptian Chemicals Market is part of the Chemicals & Materials Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following areas: Paint and Coatings Market in Sub-Saharan Africa, Palm Oil Market in the Personal Care Industry in Nigeria and Ghana, Fuel Production in Sub-Saharan Africa, Lubricants Market in Egypt and Nigeria, and Coatings Market in North, West and East Africa. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV