CNP Assurances: Financial Indicators For The First Nine Months Of 2012
(3) CNP BVP Portugal
(4) CNP España branch, CNP Vida and CNP BVP Spain
(5) Including Greece since September 2012
In a French market down by €5.1 billion, CNP Assurances reported a €700 million net outflow of funds, representing considerably less than its market share. This outperformance was mainly attributable to La Banque Postale's resilience and to CNP Assurances's presence in the group insurance segment which stayed on an upward trajectory. In all, net new money was a negative €600 million across the Group. However , average technical reserves (excluding deferred participation) continued to grow, rising by 2.3% versus the first nine months of 2011 to €291.6 billion .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts