ThinkAnalytics Announces Major New Wins In North America And Europe
LONDON and LOS ANGELES, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkAnalytics™, the company behind the world's most widely deployed multiplatform TV Search & Recommendations Engine, has increased its customer base by 75 percent over the past six months with 15 new operator customers.
With a global customer base that now stands at 35 operators and more than 80 million licensed subscribers, ThinkAnalytics is benefiting from significant traction and major new operator wins in North America as well as continuing strong growth in Europe. The raft of new contract wins has boosted year-on-year revenue by 75 percent for the nine months ending 30 September 2012.
"TV operators the world over now recognize that delivering personalized and intelligent search and recommendations is the key to unlocking the full value of their content libraries and linear TV for subscribers," said Peter Docherty, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, ThinkAnalytics. "We're solving a central paradox: despite ever-increasing content choices, many consumers still perceive that 'there's nothing on'. Our explosive growth is a testament to both the rising market demand, and the unmatched capabilities and experience of ThinkAnalytics."
ThinkAnalytics' Recommendations Engine enables broadcasters and pay-TV operators to deliver highly personalized TV recommendations that combine multiple sources of data (e.g. linear TV consumption, VOD, DVR, Web, tablets, mobile, social media, etc.), across screens in more than 10 languages. ThinkAnalytics' customers include some of the world's largest pay-TV service providers in Europe and North America, including new customers such as Liberty Global, as well as BSkyB, Virgin Media, ITV, and Telenet.ThinkAnalytics' Recommendations Engine was the first to market with proven massively scalable solutions, including:
- The industry's most comprehensive intelligent search and recommendations platform, incorporating multiple automated techniques that go beyond collaborative filtering for advanced personalization;
- Live TV programming recommendations across multiple platforms, including set-top boxes and second screens, such as Web, mobile, tablets, OTT devices, etc.;
- Integrating Intelligent Navigation with multiple next-generation TV user interfaces and program guides;
- Social media interaction with the likes of Facebook, Twitter etc.; and
- Recommendations in more than ten languages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV