Starbucks Puts Premium Coffee In The Fast Lane With The First Drive-thru-only Store From Seattle's Best Coffee. Standing At Less Than 600 Square Feet, The Mini Store Opens In Seattle's SODO Neighborhood. (Photo: Business Wire)
New Menu Delivers Fast, Friendly and Delicious Value
The new menu offers dessert-inspired coffee drinks such as Birthday Cake Lattes, Caramel Candy Lattes and S’mores Mochas that are served up hot, iced or frozen. Brewed coffee gets upgraded to a fully customized experience, offering either original or dark blend and free flavored creamers. The menu also features traditional coffeehouse standards like lattes and mochas. Delivering on the one-stop-shopping promise, customers will see food options across any day-part, offered all day long. These include hearty egg breakfast sandwiches on muffins or biscuits with sausage, ham or cheese; pretzel melts stuffed with ham & cheese, turkey & provolone or spinach & feta and an array of sweet and savory handheld “Anytime Pies,” including Spicy Mac ‘N’ Cheese, Cheesy Egg & Potato and Caramel Apple.
Value Combos with ‘Any Size Coffee’
With the launch of the new store, Seattle’s Best Coffee begins rolling out a new approach to value with four combo meals. Each easy-to-order combo includes a car-friendly food item and coffee, ideal for customers seeking quality, but who are pressed for time. Combos include:
- Any Breakfast Sandwich and any size coffee for $3.49
- Any Pretzel Melt and any size soda for $4.29
- Any Pie and any size coffee for $2.99
- Oatmeal and any size coffee for $2.79
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV