Helbor Empreendimentos S.A. Announces 3Q12 And 9M12 Results
SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Total Potential Sales Value (PSV) Launched in 3Q12 of R$276.3 million, or R$214.5 million considering Helbor's interest, which represents a decrease of 3.5% from 3Q11. In the first nine months of 2012, total PSV Launched considering Helbor's interest was R$683.2 million, down 12.8% from 9M11.
Total Pre-Sales in 3Q12 of R$321.7 million, with Helbor's interest R$238.5 million, decreasing 7.7% from 3Q11. In 9M12, total sales were R$1,005.0 million with Helbor's interest R$770.3 million, increasing 0.3% compared to 9M11. Sales over Supply (SoS), considering Helbor's interest, reached 21.7% in the quarter and 50.0% in the first nine months of the year.Net Operating Revenue grew by 33.5%, from R$293.3 million in 3Q11 to R$391.7 million in 3Q12. In 9M12, Net Revenue increased 27.7% to R$1,065.7 million. Gross Profit was R$136.2 million in 3Q12, up 53.4% from 3Q11, with Gross Margin of 34.8% (Adjusted Gross Margin of 37.8%). In 9M12, gross profit was R$354.5 million (up 37.3% from 9M11), with Gross Margin of 33.3%, or 240 bps higher than in 9M11. EBITDA was R$99.6 million in 3Q12, for substantial growth of 91.6% on 3Q11 and 21.1% higher than in 2Q12, with EBITDA Margin of 25.4% (Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 28.1%). In 9M12, EBITDA grew by 38.9% to R$246.8 million, with EBITDA Margin of 23.2% (Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 27.8%). Net Income was R$81.7 million (earnings per share of R$0.4180) in 3Q12, increasing 69.6% from 3Q11, with Net Margin of 20.8%. In 9M12, net income was R$204.2 million, increasing 30.0% from 9M11, with Net Margin of 19.2%. ROE in the last 12 months was 27.6%, increasing 220 bps from 2Q12. Quarterly annualized ROE stood at 32.2%. With these results, the Company remains a reference in the industry in terms of profitability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV