SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces that load factor in October 2012 stood at 69.1%, up 3.3 p.p. year on year.
DOMESTIC MARKETDomestic load factor climbed 3.3 p.p. year on year, while demand declined by 4.0% in relation to October 2011, chiefly due to the lower supply in the Company's route network and the modest growth of the Brazilian economy in the period.
In the international market, load factor dropped 1.8 p.p. year on year.To access the document full version, visit our website at www.voegol.com.br/ir. CONTACTS INVESTOR RELATIONS Edmar Lopes - CFO Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor RelationsPhone: (11) 2128-4700 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voegol.com.br/ri Twitter: @GOLinvest CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: email@example.com Twitter: @GOLcomunicacao MEDIA RELATIONSEdelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A.GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 810 daily flights to 62 destinations in 9 countries in South America and the Caribbean under the GOL and VARIG brands, using a young, modern fleet of Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 Next Generation aircraft, the safest, most efficient and most economical of their type. SOURCE GOL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV